Save and travel everywhere with the value card.
The value card is a universal transferable ticket.
Fare per kilometer: 12 cent
(According to the provincial network of lines, rounded to 0.01 euro higher)
Who has the right to purchase the ticket
What transportation can you use
The value card can be used
- on all vehicles of the integrated transportation system,
- on regional trains for and up to IInnsbruck and Lienz (from Brenner and Innichen are applied Austrian tariffs - ÖBB);
- on long distance Eurocity trains for DB/OBB/Trenord for travel to and from Trento, Bolzano, Bressanone, Fortezza and Innsbruck (limited to second class and with Eurocity fare).
Attention! The documents of the integrated fare system are not valid on Intercity, Le Frecce, Euronight, Eurostar trains.
How to purchase
The value card is available in 10, 25 and 50 euro amounts and can be purchased
- at authorised sales outlets,
- at automatic ticket vendors,
- on board buses and on suburban line coaches.
How long is it valid
The card is valid for two years from the date of the first cancellation.